4 Days 3 Nights
- Shanghai - Hangzhou (L)
Transfer to the train station and travel by high-speed rail from Shanghai to Hangzhou. Arrive at Hangzhou and transfer to your hotel. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will take a boat trip on the West Lake. Return to your hotel in the late afternoon and spend the rest of the day at leisure.Accommodation: Zhejiang International Hotel or similar
- Hangzhou - Suzhou (B/L/D)
In the morning you will travel to visit Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Farm, the Hefang Ancient Street and Huqingyu Pharmacy. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch you will transfer to the train station and travel by high-speed rail to Suzhou. Arrive at Suzhou and transfer to your hotel, where dinner will be served.Accommodation: Su Yuan Hotel or similar
- Suzhou - Shanghai (B/L)
Today you will tour Suzhou. Start your tour at the Garden of Master Fishing Nets, and then take a short cruise on the Grand Canal. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit Suzhou museum and the Institute of Silk Embroidery. You will then transfer to the train station and travel by high-speed rail back to Shanghai. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.Accommodation: Sunrise on the Bund Hotel or similar
- Depart Shanghai (B)
Enjoy free time before you transfer to the airport to board your onward flight.
B – Breakfast L – Lunch D – Dinner
Tour Package Details
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY – minimum 2 persons
|DAILY DEPARTURE||Land Package From||Single Supp|
|2022: April - May, September - October||1060||210|
|2022: June - August, November
2023: January - February
LAND ONLY prices do not include any airfare.
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and/or Seasonal Surcharge may apply.
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Your Tour Package Includes:
- 2nd Class high-speed rail travel within China
- Return transfers between the airport and your hotels
- Superior hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tours with admissions and meals as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local guide service
Your Tour Package Does Not Include:
- International and domestic airfare to China
- Travel/Medical/Cancellation insurance, Travel Visa and all personal expenses
- Tipping and gratuities to local guides, drivers, and hotel staff
- Any items not specified as included