11 Days 10 Nights
Manila & Boracay
Day 1: Manila Arrival
Arrive at Manila, meet your local representative and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Accommodation: Tryp Hotel Manila or similar
Day 2: Manila (B/D)
After breakfast take a city tour of Old Manila that includes a visit to the old walled City of Intramuros and Fort Santiago. Then drive by the San Agustin Church, the Cultural Center Complex and Makati Commercial Center. In the evening, enjoy a native dinner plus a fusion of international cuisine at Barbara’s Restaurant.
Day 3: Manila (B)
Today you will have the full day at leisure to explore Manila on your own.
Day 4: Manila – Boracay (B)
Transfer to the airport to board your flight to Caticlan. Arrive at Caticlan airport and transfer to your resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Accommodation: The District Boracay or similar
Day 5 – 10: Boracay (B)
Enjoy six full days at your resort relaxing at the beach, enjoying the sun or exploring the local area.
Day 11: Boracay – Manila – Canada (B)
Enjoy free time before you transfer to the airport to board your flight back to Manila. Arrive at Manila International airport and transfer to your return flight to Canada.
B – Breakfast D – Dinner
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|DAILY DEPARTURE||Land Package
|2020: April – May, October-December
2021: January – March
|2020: June – September||1900||1130|
LAND ONLY price includes Domestic airfare within Philippines.
HOTEL BLACKOUT DATES and SEASONAL SURCHARGE may apply.
~~ ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE ~~
Your Tour Package Includes:
- Domestic airfare within Philippines.
- Return transfer between airport and hotel.
- Superior 4-Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing tours with admission and meals as per itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking local guide service.
Your Tour Package Does NOT Include:
- International airfare from Canada to Philippines.
- Any applicable weekend and other surcharges imposed by airlines.
- Any taxes, airport fees and fuel surcharge.
- Travel insurance, travel visa and all personal expenses.
- Tipping and gratuities to local guides, drivers and hotel staff.
- Any items not specified as included.
Click HERE to download PDF.