7 Days 5 Nights
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Single Supp.||Extra night
(per person twin sharing)
or similar – 5 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||3170||2530||1190||240|
or simliar – 4 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2450||1810||470||90|
or similar – 3 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2390||1750||410||80|
Classic Rome city tour: Travel by coach and on foot to visit the classic monuments of Rome. Crossing Piazza Della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads, be takn on a pleasant stroll through the historical center, where you can admire the Trevi Fountain, La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, the Palazzo di Montecitorio, designed by Bernini, the Pantheon with inside guided visit, Palazzo Madama – seat of the senate, Piazza Navona, Via dei Coronari (the Antiquarians Road). Passing alongside Castel Sant’Angelo and along Via della Conciliazione, arrive at the Basilica of St. Peter where the guide will provide explanation from outside. You will have the opportunity to admire the Pieta, a masterpiece of Michelangelo on your own.
|Ancient Rome Walking Tour including Colosseum and Roman Forum||120|
|Capri Island including Blue Grotto||400|
|Naples and Pompeii||280|
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum Sunday night stay is required.
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
Air and Land Packages from other Canadian cities are available, please contact us for details.
• Return Economy airfare from Canada to Rome
• Taxes & surcharge included – estimate C$650– 700, subject to change until ticketed.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel
• 5 nights hotel accommodation based on double occupancy with daily breakfast
• Rome City Tour
Price Does Not Include:
• Weekend surcharges of CAD 50 each way for transatlantic travel on Fri-Sun
• Travel insurance and any items or personal expenses not specified as included
• Gratuities and tipping to tour guides, drivers and hotel personnel
Click HERE to download PDF.