7 Days 5 Nights
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Single Supp.||Extra Nights
(Per person Twin Share)
or similar 4.5-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2590||2540||1390||280|
|Radisson Blu Saga
or similar 4-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2010||1950||810||160|
|Reykjavik Lights by Keahotels
or similar 3-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||1740||1680||540||110|
Reykjavik Morning city tour: This tour includes all of the most significant sights in the capital and its surrounding towns such as the Presidential Residence at Bessastadir, the Restaurant Perlan and Hofoi House. You will be also visiting the town of Hafnarfjordur, home of elves and humans alike, a fishing harbour, fish market (when it’s open), the towering Hallgrim’s church, the University district, the old town centre with the Parliament Building and the New City Hall by the pond with it’s many birds.
|RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL TOURS – minimum 2 persons||Per Person|
|Relax at the Blue Lagoon||70|
|South Coast and Waterfalls||200|
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum Sunday night stay is required.
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
Air and Land Packages from other Canadian cities are available, please contact us for details.
• Return Economy airfare from Canada to Reykjavik
• Taxes & surcharge included – estimate C$650– 700, subject to change until ticketed.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel
• 5 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (Double Occupancy)
• Morning Reykjavik city tour
Price Does Not Include:
• Weekend surcharges of CAD 50 each way for transatlantic travel on Fri-Sun
• Travel insurance and any items or personal expenses not specified as included
• Gratuities and tipping to tour guides, drivers and hotel personnel
Click HERE to download PDF.