7 Days 5 Nights
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Single Supp.||Extra Night
(Per Person, Twin Sharing)
|Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
or similar 5-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||3040||3010||1240||250|
|NH Muenchen Messe
or similar 4-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2260||2220||460||90|
or similar 3-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2110||2070||300||60|
Munich Morning city tour: Munich is home to numerous centuries-old buildings, museums and monuments. The city is one of Germany’s biggest hubs, where history, art, culture, technology, innovation, business and tourism meet. The capital of Bavaria is well- known for its annual Oktoberfest and historical beer halls, like the Hofbraeuhaus. In the pedestrian area of the Old Town, Marienplatz is a central square with landmarks such as the Gothic New Town Hall with the popular daily “Glockenspiel” show, the Old Town Hall and St. Peter, the oldest church in town. You can get a glimpse of Hitler’s life and the Nazi movement through the stories of your tour guide. You will meet your local guide at Marienplatz, at the Fish-fountain, where you will start the guided tour exploring the city.
|Recommended Optional Tours|
|Full day Excursion to Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof||120|
|Full Day Excursion to Salzburg||110|
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum Sunday night stay is required.
HOTEL BLACKOUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
Air and Land Package from other Canadian cities are available, please contact us for details.
• Return Economy airfare from Canada to Munich
• Taxes & surcharge included – estimate C$650– 700, subject to change until ticketed.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel
• 5 nights hotel accommodation based on double occupancy with daily breakfast
• Morning sightseeing tour of Munich
Price Does Not Include:
• Weekend surcharges of CAD 50 each way for transatlantic travel on Fri-Sun
• Travel insurance and any items or personal expenses not specified as included
• Gratuities and tipping to tour guide, driver and hotel personnel are additional
Click HERE to download PDF.