7 Days 5 Nights
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Single Supp.||Extra night
(per person twin sharing)
or similar – 5 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||3750||3410||1680||340|
or similar – 4 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||3150||2810||1080||220|
or similar – 3 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2520||2170||440||90|
Milan City Tour: Visit to the Scala museum and theatre we proceed with a stroll through the sumptuous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele (the world’s oldest arcade) reaching Piazza Fontana. We continue the tour on foot to view the Palazzo Reale and to visit the breathtaking Duomo. The tour proceeds with a panoramic drive by coach past many of Milan’s most important sights including the Arco della Pace, the churches of Santa Maria delle Grazie (home to Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper) and San Lorenzo, Corso Venezia and Piazza San Babila. Our final stop is to see Leonardo da Vinci’s great masterpiece – The Last Supper. The local guide will bring all of these great monuments to life at the Plaza de Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, in the city center.
|Genova and Portofino||250|
|Lake Como and Bellagio||210|
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum Sunday night stay is required.
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
Air and Land Packages from other Canadian cities are available, please contact us for details.
• Return Economy airfare from Canada to Milan
• Taxes & surcharge included – estimate C$650– 700, subject to change until ticketed.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel
• 5 nights hotel accommodation based on double occupancy with daily breakfast
• Milan City Tour
Price Does Not Include:
• Weekend surcharges of CAD 50 each way for transatlantic travel on Fri-Sun
• Travel insurance and any items or personal expenses not specified as included
• Gratuities and tipping to tour guides, drivers and hotel personnel
Click HERE to download PDF.