7 Days 5 Nights
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Single Supp.||Extra Night
(Per Person Twin Share)
or similar -5-Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||3260||2930||1510||300|
|Crowne Plaza Kensington
or similar – 4 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2830||2500||1080||220|
or similar 3 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2230||1900||490||100|
London Morning City tour: Meet at Victoria coach station and begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We’ll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial. Then head to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colorful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.
|Recommended Optional Tours|
|Full Day Blenheim Palace, Downton Abbey Village & Cotswolds||200|
|Full Day Tour to Salisbury, Windsor, Stonehenge & City of Bath||250|
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum Sunday night stay is required.
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
Air and Land Packages from other Canadian cities are available, please contact us for details.
• Return Economy airfare from Canada to London
• Taxes & surcharge included – estimate C$650– 700, subject to change until ticketed.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel
• 5 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (Double Occupancy)
• Morning London City tour
Price Does Not Include:
• Weekend surcharges of CAD 50 for transatlantic travel on Fri-Sun
• Travel insurance and any items or personal expenses not specified as included
• Gratuities and tipping to tour guides, drivers and hotel personnel
Click HERE to download PDF.