7 Days 5 Nights
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Single Supp.||Extra night
(per person twin sharing)
|Corinthia Hotel Budapest
or similar – 4.5 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2560||2480||1000||200|
|Carlton Hotel Budapest
or similar – 4 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||2040||1960||480||100|
or similar – 3 Star
|April 2019 – March 2020||1910||1820||340||70|
Budapest Grand City Tour: On this tour you will be passing by the Parliament building before crossing the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will have some free time to yourself to visit the Fishermen’s Bastion which offers stunning views over the city and the Mathias Church. Your tour will continue to the Gillert Hill before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge from where you will drive towards the Heroes’ Square. Passing by the Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica you reach the Hotel Intercontinental where your tour ends.
|Recommended Optional Tours|
|Danube Bend Tour – Esztergom,Visegrad & Szentendre||130|
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum Sunday night stay is required.
HOTEL BLACKOUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
Air and Land Packages from other Canadian cities are available, please contact us for details.
• Return Economy airfare from Canada to Budapest
* Taxes & surcharge included – estimate C$650– 700, subject to change until ticketed.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel
• 5 nights hotel accommodation based on double occupancy with daily breakfast
• Budapest City Tour
Price Does Not Include:
• Weekend surcharges of CAD 50 each way for transatlantic travel on Fri-Sun
• Travel insurance and any items or personal expenses not specified as included
• Gratuities and tipping to tour guides, drivers and hotel personnel
Click HERE to download PDF.